বন্ধুরা জেনে নিন কিভাবে ওডেস্ক Knowledge of Google Webmaster Central Test 2015 পরীক্ষায় ভালো করতে পারবেন? এবং সেকারনেই আপনার জন্য এই উত্তর সংগ্রহশালাঃ আশাকরি পাস করলে ধন্যবাদ দিতে ভুলবেন।
এই টেস্ট টি যাদের জন্য প্রয়োজন, এসইও নিয়ে যারা কাজ করবেন এবং সাইট ডেভেলপমেন্ট নিয়ে যারা কাজ করবেন।
নিচে দেখে নিন Knowledge of Google Webmaster Central Test 2015 এর নতুন সংকলনঃ
1. If you verify your site for Google Webmaster Tools at http://www.yoursite.com/blogs/, you can not see errors with URLs for ______.
2. Which of the following should be used to permanently remove the cached version of your page from Google search results?
• no follow tag.
• meta noarchive tag.
• meta archive tag.
3. Increasing the Googlebot crawl rate for your website ______
• will increase the number of Googlebot requests per second.
• has no effect on how often Googlebot crawls your site.
• will reduce the number of Googlebot requests per second.
• is not possible.
4. The following question is based on the above diagram. Clicking on the test python online link will ______.
• take you to the top search queries page.
• a Google search page showing search results for the query test python online.
• show the position in search results for the query test python online.
• show you the percentage of search queries contributed by the query.
5. If you want your users to visit http://www.yourwebsite.com instead of http://yourwebsite.com, you should ______
• use the URL removal tool.
• use Webmaster Tools to set your preferred domain.
• display a message on http://yourwebsite.com about the new address.
6. Removing www.yourwebsite.com using the URL removal tool will also remove http://yourwebsite.com from Google's index.
7. Specialized Google Sitemap formats:
• are not specific to Google and can be used by other search engines as well.
• are specific to Google and are not used by other search engines.
• are specific to Google and Yahoo.
8. Webmaster Tools does not show:
• who is linking to your website and how.
• which pages on your website get the most links.
• which keyword searches drive the most traffic to your website.
• which webpages of your site are generating the least revenue.
9. If the Webmaster Tools data shows missing Titles in the pages of your website, ______.
• no action is required on your part.
• the missing titles must be replaced as soon as possible.
• you must submit a new sitemap at the earliest convenience.
• you must submit a new robots.txt file for the pages with the missing page titles.
10. The crawl errors shown in Google webmaster tools do not include:
• not followed
• not found
• restricted by robots.txt
• images without alt text
11. Which of the following stats about Googlebot crawl activity are not shown in Google webmaster tools?
• Pages crawled per day
• Kilobytes downloaded per day
• Time spent downloading a page
• Custom reports
12. Files in the URLs that are protected by authentication:
• can not be retrieved by Google.
• can be retrieved by Google but can not be cached by it.
• can be indexed by Google.
13. Registering the misspellings of a well known website as a domain for your website ______.
• is acceptable
• is considered a misleading practice
14. If you submit a News sitemap for your website, Google News will:
• use normal crawl methods to search and index your news site.
• blacklist your website.
• give preference to your website in search results.
15. In case you feel the expected keywords are missing from the Google webmasters keywords page, you should:
• contact your website hosting service.
• change the meta content of your pages.
• intensify the Google AdWords campaigns for the keywords.
• review the Crawl Errors page for your site and take corrective action, if required.
16. A Sitemap file can contain no more than ______.
• 5,000 URLs.
• 5,000 characters.
• 50,000 URLs.
• 50,000 characters.
17. Enabling your web server to support the "If-Modified-Since" HTTP header:
• is not possible.
• reduces the crawl rate of your site by Googlebot.
• enhances the performance of your web server.
• allows your web server to tell Google whether your content has changed since it last crawled your site.
18. If you set the Geographic target of your website as Canada,
• Google will consider your website better optimized to search results when users choose show pages from Canada while using Google search.
• Google will consider your website better optimized to search results in default web search.
• Google will consider your website better optimized to search results for paid search results.
• Google will consider your website better optimized for image search results.
19. Choose the incorrect statement.
• Content Analysis helps to identify potential issues with the content on your site.
• The robots.txt analyzer tool helps you to make sure you are not accidentally blocking Googlebot from crawling your site.
• You must place your Video Sitemap at a publicly accessible URL.
• It is not possible to remove the pages of your website from Google’s search results.
20. The above graphic shows:
• the information about user search queries that have returned pages from your site
• the images from your site not crawled by Google
• the issues encountered by Google while crawling your site
21. You can report about a website to Google which indulges in buying or selling "paid links" through Webmaster Tools.
22. The first page you see on logging into Google Webmaster tools is______.
23. A custom crawl rate set for Google Webmaster Tools is valid for ______.
• 90 days
• 30 days
• 180 days
• 7 days
24. State whether true or false: The data displayed in Google Webmaster Tools may be different from the data shown by other tools such as Google Analytics.
25. Google recommends adding _______ version of your website to Google Webmaster Tools.
• any one
• only the web
• only the mobile
26. The above error message can be customized by:
• creating a new 404 page and redirecting your custom 404 page to it.
• modifying the sitemap.
• saving a new robots.txt file.
• customizing and adding a 404 widget to your custom 404 page.
27. What is the maximum number of links that should be displayed on a single page according to Google Webmaster guidelines?
• Fewer than 75
• Fewer than 100
• Fewer than 500
• There is no such limit.
28. If you specify your preferred domain as http://www.yoursite.com and Google finds a link to your site that is formatted as http://yoursite.com, it will be followed as ______.
29. Google Webmaster Tools does not______.
• show which keyword searches drive the most traffic to your website
• allow the submission of a Sitemap
• show funnel visualization
• provide the robots.txt analyzer tool
30. The appearance of which of the following in Google Webmaster Tools could be a sign that your site has been hacked?
• Unexpected Googlebot activity
• Unexpected keywords like “Viagra” in the keywords page
• Unexpected change in the Google crawl rate
• Unexpected pages linking to your website in sitelinks
31. Specialized Google Sitemap formats do not include:
• Video Sitemaps
• Mobile Sitemaps
• News Sitemaps
• Apps Sitemaps
• Geo Sitemaps
32. Moving the slider of the Set Custom crawl rate to a faster pace______
• is recommended only if you are experiencing traffic problems with your server.
• is not possible.
• may increase the Googlebot traffic on your server.
• may reduce the freshness and number of the crawled pages.
33. Google determines the "recommended crawl rate" based on ______.
• the number of pages in your site
• the page rank of your site’s homepage
• the number of links pointing to your website
• the popularity of your website
34. Webmaster Tools helps you see your site:
• the way search engines see it.
• the way Google sees it.
• the way internet users see it.
• the way your Ad viewers see it.
35. Google Webmaster Tools does not:
• help you to see your site the way Google does.
• show which pages on your site get the most links.
• show the number of unique page views during a given time period.
• show who is linking to your site and how.
36. Google Webmaster Tools does not help you to see ______.
• when Googlebot last visited your site
• the URLs which Google could not crawl
• how your site is indexed by Google
• your site’s popularity stats
37. To help Google determine how your site appears in Google's country-specific search results, you should ______.
• set a preferred domain
• define a geographical target
• define crawl rate
• change image search settings
38. While submitting a Sitemap, if you specify your site location as http://www.yoursite.com/, your URL list:
• should contain the URLs that begin with http://yoursite.com/.
• should not contain the URLs that begin with http://www.yoursite.com/.
• should not contain the URLs that begin with http://yoursite.com/.
39. Setting a geographic target through Google Webmaster Tools:
• will improve your site’s ranking in default search results.
• will not improve your site’s appearance in search results specific for the same geographic area.
• will improve your site’s appearance in search results specific for the same geographical area.