বন্ধুরা আশা করি আপনারা সবাই ভালো আছেন , আপনাদের জন্য আজকে ওডেস্ক এসইও টেস্টের উত্তর ২০১৫ সংগ্রহশালা প্রকাশ করলাম যাহাতে আপনারা খুব সহজেই এসইও টেস্ট পাশ করে ভালো মত কাজ করতে পারেন এবং আপনার প্রোফাইলের রাংঙ্ক আরও একটু বৃদ্ধি পাক সেই প্রত্যাশা করছি, আর মনে রাখবেন যারা এসইও পারেন না, তাদের এই পরীক্ষা দেওয়ার দরকার নাই।
Question 1: Google displays up to ———————— characters of a web pages title tag
- 60 (Answers)
Question 2: What is the name of the search engine technology due to which a query for the word ‘actor’ will also show search results for related words such as actress, acting or act?
- RSD (real time synonym detection)
- Stemming (Answers)
Question 3: State whether true or false.
The Yahoo Directory listing is a free service for commercial sites.
- True (Answers)
Question 4: Which of the following statements is correct with regard to the description meta tag?
- It should be about 50 characters in length
- The description should not contain the keywords
- If the meta description is not included, the search engines will use the meta keywords for information
- Google uses the meta description to generate the search engine results pages (Answers)
Question 5: Which of the following factors have an impact on the Google PageRank?
- The total number of inbound links to a page of a web site (Answers)
- The subject matter of the site providing the inbound link to a page of a web site
- The text used to describe the inbound link to a page of a web site
- The number of outbound links on the page that contains the inbound link to a page of a web.
Question 6: While grading your website, Google gives credit to outbound links pointing to authority websites?
- False (Answers)
Question 7: What is keyword density?
- The number of times the keyword is used / (divided by) the total word count on page – (minus) the total words in HTML on the page
- The number of times the keyword is used x (multiply by) the total word count on page.
- The number of times the keyword is used in the page description
- The number of times the keyword is used in the page title (Answers)
- The number of times the keyword is used / (divided by) the total word count on the page.
Question 8: The following robots meta tag directs the search engine bots:
<META NAME=”robots” CONTENT=”noindex,nofollow”>
- Not to index the homepage and not to follow the links in the page
- Not to index the page and not to follow the links in the page (Answers)
- To index the page and not to follow the links in the page
- Not to index the page but to follow the links in the page
Question 9: If your site is not appearing in Google search results because of some unethical SEO practices in the recent past,
- Abandon and close your website permanently.
- Modify the page contents, make them useful and relevant to the human users, and request Google to reconsider your site. (Answer)
- Start a PPC campaign to get your site included in the sponsored results.
- It is better to discontinue the website and shift your WebPages to a fresh website with a new domain (Answers)
Question 10: If you search for the term “iq test” in the Word Tracker keyword suggestion tool, will it return the number of independent searches for the term “iq”?
- No (Answers)
Question 11: 10 people do a web search. In response, they see links to a variety of web pages. Three of the 10 people choose one particular link. That link then has a __________ click through rate.
- less than 30%
- 30 percent (Answers)
- more than 30%
Question 12: What is Anchor Text?
- It is the main body of text on a particular web page
- It is the text within the left or top panel of a web page
- It is the visible text that is hyper linked to another page (Answers)
Question 13: Which of the following facts about Alexa are correct?
- Alexa provides free data on relative website visitor traffic (Answers)
- Alexa and Quantcast provide information on visitor household incomes
- Alexa is biased towards US based traffic
- Quantcast only tracks people who have installed the Quantcast toolbar
Question 14: Do search engines such as Google detect unnatural linking patterns by checking the Class C IP address of the page where the link to the website originates?
- Yes (Answers)
Question 15: If you enter ‘Help site:www.expertrating.com’ in the Google search box, what will Google search for?
- It will open up the Google help pages applicable to www.expertrating.com
- It will find pages about help within www.expertrating.com
- It will only find page titles about help within www.expertrating.com
- It will direct you to the request page for re-indexing of expertrating.com
Question 16: What is the illegal act of copying of a page by unauthorized parties in order to filter off traffic to another site called?
- a) Traffic jacking
b) Visitors Jacking
c) View Jacking
d) Page Jacking (Answers)
Question 17: Which of the following statements regarding website content are correct?
- If you have two versions of a document on your website, Google recommends that you only allow the indexing of the better version
- Linking to a page inconsistently does not affect the way Google views the page/s. Examples of inconsistent linking could be http://www.expertrating.com/page/ and http://www.expertrating.com/page and http://www.expertrating.com/page/index.htm
- Syndicating your content could lead to Google viewing the material as duplicate (Answers)
- Placeholders for pages which do not have content are never viewed as duplicate content by Google
Question 18: Which of the following statements about the Google Sitemap are correct:
- Repeated submission of the Sitemap to Google could be penalized (Answers)
- It is possible to create and submit specialized Sitemaps to Google for Video and Mobile content
- The Sitemap acceptable to Google follows an XML format
Question 19: Which of the following statements about search engine optimization techniques are correct?
- Making a keyword bold does not influence the way that the search engine looks at the keyword (Answers)
- Websites with deep linking are looked at favorably by search engines (Answers)
- search engine robots follow the first link they find to any particular page and they do not follow additional links to the same page
- It is not a good idea to have the same anchor text for all inbound links as it could look automated to the search engines (Answers)
Question 20: Some words, when followed by a colon, have special meanings to Yahoo. What is performed by the link: operator?
- It shows all the outbound links from the URL
- It shows how many pages of the site Yahoo is pointing to
- It shows all the pages that point to that URL (Answers)
- It shows URLs with broken links
Question 21: A Hallway Page is used to:
- Attract visitors from the search engines straight onto the Hallway Page
- Organize the Doorway Pages
- Help people navigate to different Doorway Pages
- Enable search engine bots to index the Doorway Pages (Answer)
Question 22: What will the following robots.txt file do?
- It will allow Google to crawl any of the dynamically generated pages. It will also allow the altavista scooter hot to access every page
- It will disallow Google from crawling any of the dynamically generated pages It will also disallow the altavista scooter hot from accessing any page (Answers)
- It will disallow Google from crawling any of the dynamically generated pages. It will allow the altavista scooter bot to access every page (Answers)
- None of the ahove
Question 23: Which of the following conditions will Google treat favorably from the ‘Relevancy’ perspective?
- The website offering products and services to the visitors country
- A website that provides free content for the related keywords (Answers)
- Hidden keywords on the home page matching the search term
Image Alt tags on the home page matching the search term (Answers)
Question 24: How are site maps important for the search engine optimization process?
- Site maps help the search engine editorial staff to quickly go through a website, hence ensuring quicker placement
- Google gives credit to the websites having site maps. The GoogleBot looks for the keyword or title “Site Map” on the home page of a website.
- Site maps help the search engine spider pick up more pages from the website (Answers)
- None of the above
Question 25: Which of the following statements about Google’s technical and quality guidelines are true?
- It is advantageous if your web server supports the If-Modified-Since HTTP header
- If using dynamic pages, it helps to keep the parameters short and the number of them few
- Avoid using robots.txt to prevent crawling of search results pages or other auto-generated pages, even if they don’t add much value for users coming from search engines
- Submitting new pages of your website at http://www.google.com/addurl.html as soon as they are online, helps to speed up indexing
Question 26: Which of the following activities could be looked down upon by Google as per their quality guidelines?
- Using automated website submission software
- Loading pages with irrelevant links (Answers)
- Intentionally adding keywords to the TITLE tags and ALT attributes (Answers)
- Registering misspellings of well-known websites
Question 27: What is the term for Optimization strategies that are in an unknown area of reputability/validity?
- Red hat techniques
- Silver hat techniques
- Grey hat techniques (Answers)
- Shady hat techniques
Question 28: What is the main reason for the effectiveness of optimizing a webpage towards a long tail keyword search?
- There are more long tail searches than shorter keyword queries (Answers)
- Search engines often pass on long tail searches to lesser known and new websites
- Search engines do not pass on long tail search traffic to websites that rank high for shorter keyword searches
- There are fewer websites that have targeted such keywords
Question 29: Which of the following statements about FFA pages are true?
- They are greatly beneficial to SEO
- They are also called link farms (Answers)
- They are paid listings
- They contain numerous inbound links
Question 30: Are RSS/Atom feeds returned in Google’s search results?
- No (Answers)
Question 31: Which of the following statements is correct with regard to natural links?
- They are two way links (reciprocal links)
- They are from authority websites
- They are voluntary in nature (Answers)
- They are from .edu or .gov extension websites
Question 32: Google gives priority to themed inbound links.
Question 33: Which of the following statements about RSS are correct?
- It is a form of XML (Answers)
- tstands for Realtime streamlined syndication
- It is a good way of displaying static information
- It is a Microsoft technology
Question 34: Which of the following can be termed as good keyword selection and placement strategies?
- Targeting synonyms of the main keyword (Answers)
- Targeting the highest searched keywords only
- Copying competitor keywords
- Five or more keywords per page (Answers)
Question 35: Which of the following actions could get you banned by Google?
- Hiding text on the webpage (Answer)
- Stuffing keywords on the webpage
- Linking to sites banned by Google
- None of the above
Question 36: What term is commonly used to describe the shuffling of positions in search engine results in between major updates?
- Flux (Answers)
Question 37: All major search engines are case sensitive.
- False (Answers)
Question 38: While optimizing your website it is important to generate the right type of traffic, how does the Bounce Rate information help in this regard?
- By letting you know the percentage of users who entered the website and then went on to visit additional pages
- By letting you know the percentage of users who entered the website and then left without viewing any other page (Answers)
- By letting you know the percentage of users who decided to go back to the source from where they found your website
- By letting you know the percentage of users who left your website within 10 seconds of viewing the first page
Question 39: What will happen if you type the words ‘Certification -Networking’ in the Google search box?
- Google will find the web pages about Certification and also containing the word “Networking”
- Google will find all the web pages containing the words “Certification” and “Networking”
- Google will find all the web pages in which the words “Certification” and “Networking” appear together
- Google will find the web pages about Certification that do not contain the word Networking (Answers)
Question 40: Search engines do not index some common words (such as “or”, “and”, “when”, and “in”) within the webpage. What are these common words called?
- Barrier words
- Non-indexable words
- Slow words
Stop words (Answers
ভালো লাগলে বন্ধুদের সাথে শেয়ার করুন।